Sunday, June 7, 2009

I am fucking bored..=.=

GAH!! This two weeks of holiday,is FUCKING boring.. I feel so shitty and emotionless.. At first, I am supposed to go Shu Lyn's house for the gathering party..and guess what? I have to go to some stupid old lady's birthday..which is my grandmother's cousin. Wadda FUCK!! =.=

Then I asked my mom can I go watch Night At The Museum 2. NO! again.. Can this holiday get any worse?? I am so god damn depressed now.. So,I am gona release my anger by holding on to the exclamation mark button after typing some words..

FUCK YOU STINKY ASS LAME USELESS PILE OF GOD DAMNED SHIT UNJOYFULL BULLSHITING SHIT SUCKING HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay..Dont feel like typing anymore..=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment