Sunday, May 17, 2009

Early birthday..

Weee~ Okay...So,all form 3 have BC exam today..Its not easy..FOR ME.. Yay,failing another subject.. TSCH*

So after school,went to secret recipe..At first,theres only me,Shu Lyn,Brian,Jun Wen,Joey and Mun Hoi.. Shu Lyn bought the cake..and its freaking expensive..RM70.00..OMG right?? Thank you Shu Lyn!! ^^ Wondering where's Sara?? Lols,she's sick..dint go school..poor girl..But she came in the end..Lols,and she's sexy..XP Before she came,Carine and Shar appeared..Lols,they even got me a present..aww..Thank you two!! And Jia Mun..(: Love the two GoldFish..And thx for the luck..The `May all your dreams come TRUE' part..Lols..

The cake was big..freaking big..After eating one piece of it,can feel that my stomach is stuffed..lols..and Shu Lyn cut me anotehr piece..OMG..

After that,I followed Rine and Shar to get the fish tank..Lols,once again,thank you three...(:

URGH..lazy to type more..so..BLUB~BLUB~BLUB~

No comments:

Post a Comment